Copenhagen - Line no. 10                

 

               

In 1885 the line was established as a horsedriven tram line. The company running the line was called "Sølvgadens Sporvei".

Line no. 10 was the last but one in Copenhagen of the old horse driven tram lines, before it was changed to be an electric line in 1905.

The last day the line was running as a tram was October 13. 1968.

Sporvejshistorisk Selskab has published a picture book of Line no. 10