Copenhagen - Line no. 7                 

 

               

Line no. 7 began as a horse driven line in 1867.

In 1897 began the first electric trams in Denmark to run on this line. The cars were using rechargable batteries as power. In 1902 the line became electrified as the other lines.

The last day the line was running as a tram was April 24. 1971.

Sporvejshistorisk Selskab has published a book of Line no. 7