Copenhagen - Line no. 6                

 

               

Line no. 6 was established in 1893 as a horsedriven tram line, which in 1902 was changed to be an electric tram line.

Together with line no. 1, line no. 6 made very short intervals - about 2 minuttes - between the trams in the center of Copenhagen.

The last day the line was running as a tram was April 26. 1969.

Sporvejshistorisk Selskab has published a picture book of Line no. 6