Copenhagen - Line no. 3                 

 

               

Line no. 3 was originated from the Enghave-line, which was established in 1901.

Line no. 3 was one of the few lines, which have used double-decker trams, which were in use until 1924. In 1915 the line was extended and the double-decker trams could not be used at the the new part, so people had to change tram.

The last day the line was running as a tram was April 27. 1968.

Sporvejshistorisk Selskab has published a book and a picture book of Line no. 3