Copenhagen - Line no. 2                 

               

Line no. 2 was established in 1902 by a fusion between the Valby-line and the Christianhavn-line.

A speciallity for line no. 2 were the 8 Danish built electric trams. The reason for building these trams was a needed modernization of the lines of Copenhagen after 1945.

The last day the line was running as a tram was October 18. 1969.

Sporvejshistorisk Selskab has published a picture book of Line no. 2